USM Vision offers a complete digital inspection workflow, from the inspection plan creation to the data sharing that can be done wirelessly. USM Vision has been developed to meet the market need to transition from radiographic to ultrasonic weld inspection according to the international codes and standards.
Features and Benefits
- Optimizing the use of specialized inspection personnel
- Increasing productivity i.e. lean manufacturing/construction
- Reducing the current weld inspection radiographic constraints: radiation, consumables and chemical waste management
- Simplifying the ultrasonic weld inspection process
- Complete digital inspection workflow
- Offline Inspection plan creation
- Data sharing that can be done wirelessly
1-10 of 33
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Adds Portable Basic Thickness Gauge to its Versatile DMS Go+ Family
Series now suits virtually all non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and budgets
Lewistown, Pa., - July 30, 2015...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.