USM Vision offers a complete digital inspection workflow, from the inspection plan creation to the data sharing that can be done wirelessly. USM Vision has been developed to meet the market need to transition from radiographic to ultrasonic weld inspection according to the international codes and standards.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Optimizing the use of specialized inspection personnel
- Increasing productivity i.e. lean manufacturing/construction
- Reducing the current weld inspection radiographic constraints: radiation, consumables and chemical waste management
- Simplifying the ultrasonic weld inspection process
- Complete digital inspection workflow
- Offline Inspection plan creation
- Data sharing that can be done wirelessly
1-10 of 33
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Unveils New Under-Railcar, Ultrasonic Wheel Inspection System
Combines GE’s Industry-Leading Ultrasonic Instrumentation Platform With Purpose-Designed Mechanics and Easy-to-Use Software
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.