USM Vision Weld Inspection System
USM Vision offers a complete digital weld inspection workflow, from the inspection plan creation to the data sharing that can be done wirelessly. USM Vision has been developed to meet the market need to transition from radiographic to ultrasonic weld inspection according to the international codes and standards.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Optimizing the use of specialized inspection personnel
- Increasing productivity i.e. lean manufacturing/construction
- Reducing the current weld inspection radiographic constraints: radiation, consumables and chemical waste management
- Simplifying the ultrasonic weld inspection and testing process
- Complete digital inspection workflow
- Offline Inspection plan creation
- Data sharing that can be done wirelessly
1-10 of 33
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.