USM Vision offers a complete digital inspection workflow, from the inspection plan creation to the data sharing that can be done wirelessly. USM Vision has been developed to meet the market need to transition from radiographic to ultrasonic weld inspection according to the international codes and standards.
Features and Benefits
- Optimizing the use of specialized inspection personnel
- Increasing productivity i.e. lean manufacturing/construction
- Reducing the current weld inspection radiographic constraints: radiation, consumables and chemical waste management
- Simplifying the ultrasonic weld inspection process
- Complete digital inspection workflow
- Offline Inspection plan creation
- Data sharing that can be done wirelessly
1-10 of 33
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.