USM Vision offers a complete digital inspection workflow, from the inspection plan creation to the data sharing that can be done wirelessly. USM Vision has been developed to meet the market need to transition from radiographic to ultrasonic weld inspection according to the international codes and standards.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Optimizing the use of specialized inspection personnel
- Increasing productivity i.e. lean manufacturing/construction
- Reducing the current weld inspection radiographic constraints: radiation, consumables and chemical waste management
- Simplifying the ultrasonic weld inspection process
- Complete digital inspection workflow
- Offline Inspection plan creation
- Data sharing that can be done wirelessly
1-10 of 33
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.