The USM Go+ ultrasonic flaw detector is simple to operate using one hand with new arrow-keys. It weighs less than 2 pounds, is robust and well sealed meeting IP67, and built to withstand the rigors and use in harsh industrial environments. It's large, high resolution (WVGA) A-Scan display and outstanding ultrasonic performance are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards. The first choice when top UT performance, combined with ultra-portability and one-hand operation is required.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- 850 g (1.87 lb.) total weight incl. batteries
- Record up to an 8-minute video for review on the instrument or free PC player
- TrueDGS® Defect Sizing with highest available accuracy
- Back wall Echo Attenuation helps to detect extreme small defects
- IP67 Protection
- 800 x 400 bright colour LCD (>200cd/m²)
- USM Go+ is extendable to DMS Go+ Thickness Gage instrument
- Equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics
- Ambidextrous use with flip function of screen & controls
- Phantom echo identifies echoes from acoustic wrap around by a sideways movement on the screen
- Standard 2 GB SD memory card data storage (can accomodate up to 16GB card size)
- Standard USB connection to allow data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage
- Reports produced in jpeg or bmp format
- No need for special reading software programs or interface cables
- A simple on-board data logger to collect and save thickness measurements
1-10 of 17
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
GE Inspection Technologies Opens Second Manufacturing Plant for Industrial Computed Tomography Systems
New plant meets increasing demand for 3D CT in quality labs and industrial production
Wunstorf, Germany - August 11, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.