USM Go+ Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The USM Go+ ultrasonic flaw detector is simple to operate using one hand with new arrow-keys. It weighs less than 2 pounds, is robust and well sealed meeting IP67, and built to withstand the rigors and use in harsh industrial environments. It's large, high resolution (WVGA) A-Scan display and outstanding ultrasonic performance are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards. The first choice when top UT performance, combined with ultra-portability and one-hand operation is required.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- 850 g (1.87 lb.) total weight incl. batteries
- Record up to an 8-minute video for review on the instrument or free PC player
- TrueDGS® Defect Sizing with highest available accuracy
- Back wall Echo Attenuation helps to detect extreme small defects
- IP67 Protection
- 800 x 400 bright colour LCD (>200cd/m²)
- USM Go+ is extendable to DMS Go+ Thickness Gage instrument
- Equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics
- Ambidextrous use with flip function of screen & controls
- Phantom echo identifies echoes from acoustic wrap around by a sideways movement on the screen
- Standard 2 GB SD memory card data storage (can accomodate up to 16GB card size)
- Standard USB connection to allow data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage
- Reports produced in jpeg or bmp format
- No need for special reading software programs or interface cables
- A simple on-board data logger to collect and save thickness measurements
1-10 of 20
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.