The USM Go+ ultrasonic flaw detector is simple to operate using one hand with new arrow-keys. It weighs less than 2 pounds, is robust and well sealed meeting IP67, and built to withstand the rigors and use in harsh industrial environments. It's large, high resolution (WVGA) A-Scan display and outstanding ultrasonic performance are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards. The first choice when top UT performance, combined with ultra-portability and one-hand operation is required.
Features and Benefits
- 850 g (1.87 lb.) total weight incl. batteries
- Record up to an 8-minute video for review on the instrument or free PC player
- TrueDGS® Defect Sizing with highest available accuracy
- Back wall Echo Attenuation helps to detect extreme small defects
- IP67 Protection
- 800 x 400 bright colour LCD (>200cd/m²)
- USM Go+ is extendable to DMS Go+ Thickness Gage instrument
- Equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics
- Ambidextrous use with flip function of screen & controls
- Phantom echo identifies echoes from acoustic wrap around by a sideways movement on the screen
- Standard 2 GB SD memory card data storage (can accomodate up to 16GB card size)
- Standard USB connection to allow data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage
- Reports produced in jpeg or bmp format
- No need for special reading software programs or interface cables
- A simple on-board data logger to collect and save thickness measurements
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|USM Go+ Brochure 860 KB||English|
|USM Go+ Brochure 706 KB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|USM Go / USM Go+ Operating Manual 13 MB||English|
|USM Go / USM Go+ Operating Manual 144 KB||Mandarin|
|USM Go / USM Go+ Operating Manual 7 MB||German|
|USM Go / USM Go+ Operating Manual 1 MB||Spanish|
|USM Go / USM Go+ Operating Manual 1 MB||French|
|USM GO Software Upgrade Procedure 222 KB||English|
|PC Player 3 MB||English||ZIP|
|USM Go+ / DMS Go+ Software Update V3.23 3 MB||English||ZIP|
|DMS Go+ Thickness Gauge Brochure 218 KB||English|
1-10 of 16
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.