USM 35X Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The latest version of the USM 35X portable ultrasonic flaw detector from GE's Inspection Technologies business, is now totally protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure jets of water to IP 66 and contains new software which allows its operation to Japanese weld inspection standards.
Features and Benefits
- Protection according to IP 66
- Can be operated in harsh or industrial environments
- Fast and bright color LCD
- Rechargeable battery with ability to operate for 14 hours
- Max allowable operating temperature range from 0°C to 50°C
- Optional DGS module for single element or dual element (T/R) probes which includes some preset GE's single or dual probes. Other probes can be configured by the user
- trueDGS® angle beam transducers and software for significantly improved sizing capabilities to EN 583-2
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 3 MB||Chinese|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 1 MB||Spanish|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 1 MB||French|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 1 MB||German|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 1 MB||Persian|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 6 MB||Russian|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 723 KB||English|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 815 KB||Japanese|
|USM 35X Specification Sheet 77 KB||English|
|USM 35X Specification Sheet 78 KB||French|
|USM 35X Specification Sheet 77 KB||German|
|USM 35X Specification Sheet 77 KB||Spanish|
|USM 35X Operating Manual 713 KB||German|
1-10 of 19
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.