USIP|xx High-End Ultrasonic Testing Electronics Platform
The USIP|xx electronics platform for ultrasonic testing machines provides the operating electronics for a wide range of ultrasonic testing systems. It processes the gathered inspection data at very high speeds to offer fast online inspection with exceptional probability of detection (POD).
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Designed to meet high-end testing requirements
- Offers up to five times increased productivity
- Can handle up to 768 parallel phased array channels per rack to provide comprehensive phased array operation
- Uses Ethernet-connected modules to ensure high data throughput to communicate with the Control-PC
- Can be used with conventional or phased array transducers including 2D Matrix probes
- Can be easily integrated within a user’s individual environment by signal exchange via Interbus
- Modular design facilitates easy maintenance
- Architecture facilitates access to raw data for subsequent evaluation and future upgradeability
|USIPxx - New High-End Electronics Platform Brochure 108 KB||English|
|USIPxx - New High-End Electronics Platform Brochure 102 KB||German|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.