UltraHARD Hardness Testing Software
UltraHARD is a full featured easy-to-use Windows® database program that simplifies the transfer, storage, analysis and documentation of data from our portable hardness testers. With UltraHARD you can easily create hardness test reports by printing or exporting data files into a custom MS Excel template. Unique to this program is the ability to analyze the data graphically and statistically.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Effective mobile hardness testing
- Three easy steps
- Simple data management
- UltraHARD was especially designed for our hardness testers MIC 10 DL and DynaMIC DL and is available as standard version and as “Light” version having a reduced function range
- In just three steps you can go from hardness measurement to documentation using UltraHARD: carry out measurement, transfer/evaluate data, create a report as printout or export into MS-Excel
- You obtain your report at the press of a button - for instance as an individually defined Excel template
- Enables you to make detailed analysis of the measurement data, e.g. frequency distribution and histogram, linear display of measurement sets for hardness curves, statistical evaluation of individual measurement sets or the total number of measurement readings over all the measurement sets
- Simple data management is guaranteed by UltraHARD by the integration into the Windows and MS-Office world with graphical user interface
- A data feature enables easy filing of data
- An online screen directly displays the measured values on the PC during the test and is also used for operating the hardness tester in the remote mode
- The hardness test can be controlled from a PC with UltraHARD, which enables to equally meet the documentation requirements both in shop and in lab applications
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Hardness Testing Overview Brochure 242 KB||Russian|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|UltraDAT Software Brochure 324 KB||English|
|Hardness Testing Overview Brochure 234 KB||French|
|Hardness Testing Overview Brochure 234 KB||Spanish|
|Hardness Testing Overview Brochure 232 KB||English|
|Hardness Testing Overview Brochure 233 KB||German|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.