UltraDAT Hardness Testing Software
UltraDAT is a hardness data management program that supports the TIV and MIC 20 instrument. It simplifies downloading data to a PC using the instrument's Ethernet port. Connecting to the Ethernet port helps to speed the transfer of large data files that contain stored TIV images of indentations.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Specially developed for our mobile hardness testers TIV and MIC 20, it extends the function range of these instruments with regard to documentation and data management - which makes your daily test operations much easier. It does this through:
- Easy test reports, including evaluation graphics and measured values, and the capability to export a compact report containing selected test series
- Easy export to Excel templates for further editing/printing
- Enables direct access to the file structure of your hardness tester and is provided with user-friendly preview features
- Easily identify and select the test series that you want to export
- Make your choice of one or several test series, or complete directories, to be transferred to the PC
- Use UltraDAT to add further information to your test series to make them complete before exporting them, e.g. test object, operator or remarks of your choice
- Data transferred via the Ethernet interface of the PC
- Offers various table formats to export the selected test series
- Pictures stored in the instrument, i.e. pictures of the TIV test indentation, may also be part of the report
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.