SpotChecker Ultrasonic Spot Weld Tester
SpotChecker is a hand-held flaw detector for testing spotwelds in situ on the production line. It weighs just 3.2 kg, is battery operated and is sealed to IP65. It features hot swap battery exchange to ensure continuous operation. SpotChecker does not require intensive training but offers the advantage of an “expert” system for people less qualified in weld inspection.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- "Completes" our existing USLT product line for spot weld testing
- Offers true portability with a rugged, environmentally protective housing
- The key difference between this product and existing spot weld testing solutions is its size/weight, environmental protection and user friendly operating
- Unique user interface to operate a pointing device by two trackballs
- Touchscreen operation for direct access of different functions and settings on a big 8.4 inch LCD
- Modern PC interfaces, including USB and wireless connection (WLAN, BlueTooth Remote control like USLT 2000)
- Ease of use for untrained inspectors (Application Specific Software UltraLOG)
- Compatible with other USLT 2000 solutions
- Hot swap battery exchange for continuous operation
- Environmentally protected according IP65
- Weight approx. 3.2 kg including batteries
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.