Phasor Series Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
GE's Phasor series ultrasonic flaw detectors come in different upgradable models. Phasor CV is a code-compliant conventional ultrasonic flaw detector that can be upgraded to Phasor DM, Phasor 16/16 Weld or to the 16/64 Phasor XS phased array capabilities. No changes to the base unit hardware are required, and training is minimal since the same user interface is utilized. Combined with phased array transducers, both platforms can solve your most demanding inspection applications in less time at an affordable price.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Improved Inspection Productivity & POD (Probability of Detection)
- Electronic focal length adjustment
- Electronic beam steering
- Inspect at angles from 0-degrees to 90-degrees eliminating the need for multiple transducers and scans
- Phasor CV/DM provides a simple and elegant method for reliable monitoring corrosion, identifying corrosion pits, displaying meaningful images, and providing digital measurements
- The corrosion software specially developed for the Phasor CV/DM displays results in an understandable and useful way, both in terms of digital data and imagery
- A positional encoder provides precise linear location information for each scan
- Best-in-class 60 Hz refresh rate ensures the image reflects the scanning position
- Inspection data displayed as a traditional A-Scan, sector scan, or both simultaneously
- A series of screen and menu palettes let the inspector optimize the screen display to their preference and the lighting conditions
- The unique video reverse mode aligns transducer motion with the Phasor display for fast intuitive decision-making
- 3.8 kg (8 lbs.)
- More than 6-hour battery life
- TOPView allows the user view the scanned area from the top
- Can switch to conventional UT quickly so that inspectors can use any standard transducer to evaluate detected flaws (locating and sizing) to any specified standard or test instruction
- Combines a phased array imaging device and a conventional flaw detector into one instrument, with a phased array probe, which allows significant increases confidence in corrosion inspection data
1-10 of 36
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.