The Phasor series ultrasonic flaw detectors comes in different upgradable models. Phasor CV is a code-compliant conventional ultrasonic flaw detector that can be upgraded to Phasor DM, Phasor 16/16 Weld or to the 16/64 Phasor XS phased array capabilities. No changes to the base unit hardware are required, and training is minimal since the same user interface is utilized. Combined with phased array transducers, both platforms can solve your most demanding inspection applications in less time at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Improved Inspection Productivity & POD (Probability of Detection)
- Electronic focal length adjustment
- Electronic beam steering
- Inspect at angles from 0-degrees to 90-degrees eliminating the need for multiple transducers and scans
- Phasor CV/DM provides a simple and elegant method for reliable monitoring corrosion, identifying corrosion pits, displaying meaningful images, and providing digital measurements
- The corrosion software specially developed for the Phasor CV/DM displays results in an understandable and useful way, both in terms of digital data and imagery
- A positional encoder provides precise linear location information for each scan
- Best-in-class 60 Hz refresh rate ensures the image reflects the scanning position
- Inspection data displayed as a traditional A-Scan, sector scan, or both simultaneously
- A series of screen and menu palettes let the inspector optimize the screen display to their preference and the lighting conditions
- The unique video reverse mode aligns transducer motion with the Phasor display for fast intuitive decision-making
- 3.8 kg (8 lbs.)
- More than 6-hour battery life
- TOPView allows the user view the scanned area from the top
- Can switch to conventional UT quickly so that inspectors can use any standard transducer to evaluate detected flaws (locating and sizing) to any specified standard or test instruction
- Combines a phased array imaging device and a conventional flaw detector into one instrument, with a phased array probe, which allows significant increases confidence in corrosion inspection data
1-10 of 34
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.