MIC 10 UCI Hardness Tester
GE's MIC 10 enables quick and convenient on-site hardness testing according to the UCI method (Ultrasonic Contact Impedance - standardized according to ASTM A1038 and DIN 50159). The diamond indent in the material’s surface is electronically measured and instantly displayed without using the cumbersome optical evaluation normally associated with conventional hardness testers.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Effective support with repetitive testing and documentation
- Easy hardness testing operation
- Single or as the active arithmetical average values
- Pre-programmed calibration parameters
- Instrument operation can be customized for specific testing requirements
- Standardized according to ASTM A 1038
- Probes with test loads from 1N (HV0.1) to 98N (HV10)
- Automatic conversion into different hardness scales and tensile strength
- Data Logger version with internal data memory for measurement data and instrument settings
1-10 of 36
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.