Krautkramer USN 60/60 L
The USN 60 flaw detector series has been optimized for use in direct sunlight and operation at extreme temperatures. These new characteristics make the instruments ideally suited for outdoor use with its increased long battery operation time. Depending on the applications challenges, you have the choice between the USN 60 and the USN 60L version.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged USN durability
- 11 hours of battery operation
- Fast rotary knob operation
- Outstanding ultrasonic performance
- Extreme temperature use (-20°C to +55°C /-4°F to 130°F)
- Hi-resolution color LCD
- 4 selectable vibrant display color schemes to match lighting conditions
- Gates and gate functions color coded for easy identification
- Simple operation with fast rotary knob adjustments
- Auto CAL makes calibration fast & easy
- PRF (pulse repetition frequency) in spike mode: USN 60 = 15 Hz to 6 kHz; USN 60L = 15 Hz to 2 kHz
- 2 independent gates monitor amplitude and sound path distance for both flaw detection and thickness measurement applications
- 250 KHz to 25 MHz frequency range
- RF display mode enhances signal evaluation and bond inspection of dissimilar materials
- 4 selectable damping settings (50, 75, 150, 500 ohms) for optimum probe performance
- 1 mm to 28 m (0.040” to 1100”) range (in steel) covers thin to lengthy acoustically clean materials
- dB REF key evaluates subsequent echoes gain value and amplitude against the highest echo in Gate A when activated
- VGA Output provides an easy way to connect to a PC monitor or PC projector
- IF (Interface) Gate Option for automatic start of the display, Gate A, Gate B, and / or DAC / TCG for immersion testing applications
- RF Output Option outputs the raw RF waveform via a standard Lemo connector for further analysis
- BEA (Backwall Echo Attenuator) Option allows independent gain control of the region under Gate B for backwall echo monitoring
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.