Krautkramer USN 60/60 L
The USN 60 flaw detector series has been optimized for use in direct sunlight and operation at extreme temperatures. These new characteristics make the instruments ideally suited for outdoor use with its increased long battery operation time. Depending on the applications challenges, you have the choice between the USN 60 and the USN 60L version.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged USN durability
- 11 hours of battery operation
- Fast rotary knob operation
- Outstanding ultrasonic performance
- Extreme temperature use (-20°C to +55°C /-4°F to 130°F)
- Hi-resolution color LCD
- 4 selectable vibrant display color schemes to match lighting conditions
- Gates and gate functions color coded for easy identification
- Simple operation with fast rotary knob adjustments
- Auto CAL makes calibration fast & easy
- PRF (pulse repetition frequency) in spike mode: USN 60 = 15 Hz to 6 kHz; USN 60L = 15 Hz to 2 kHz
- 2 independent gates monitor amplitude and sound path distance for both flaw detection and thickness measurement applications
- 250 KHz to 25 MHz frequency range
- RF display mode enhances signal evaluation and bond inspection of dissimilar materials
- 4 selectable damping settings (50, 75, 150, 500 ohms) for optimum probe performance
- 1 mm to 28 m (0.040” to 1100”) range (in steel) covers thin to lengthy acoustically clean materials
- dB REF key evaluates subsequent echoes gain value and amplitude against the highest echo in Gate A when activated
- VGA Output provides an easy way to connect to a PC monitor or PC projector
- IF (Interface) Gate Option for automatic start of the display, Gate A, Gate B, and / or DAC / TCG for immersion testing applications
- RF Output Option outputs the raw RF waveform via a standard Lemo connector for further analysis
- BEA (Backwall Echo Attenuator) Option allows independent gain control of the region under Gate B for backwall echo monitoring
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.