The new DMS Go + is equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data. It is ultra-portable and ultra-powerful to measure remaining wall thickness on corroded/eroded equipment. It has a large SD card data storage capacity, and can export data in (.csv, .pdf, .xml, .dat) formats for analysis by the most popular mechanical integrity software programs. Compatible with a wide range of probes for maximum application versatility.
Features and Benefits
- High performance thickness measurement
- High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
- Ease of use
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs
- Arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation menu-directed calibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board
- USM Go+ flaw detector can be easily added with a simple software upgrade
1-10 of 16
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.