The new DMS Go + is equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data. It is ultra-portable and ultra-powerful to measure remaining wall thickness on corroded/eroded equipment. It has a large SD card data storage capacity, and can export data in (.csv, .pdf, .xml, .dat) formats for analysis by the most popular mechanical integrity software programs. Compatible with a wide range of probes for maximum application versatility.
Features and Benefits
- High performance thickness measurement
- High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
- Ease of use
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs
- Arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation menu-directed calibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board
- USM Go+ flaw detector can be easily added with a simple software upgrade
|DMS Go+ Thickness Gauge Brochure 218 KB||English|
|DMS Go+ User's Operating Manual 11 MB||English|
|DMS Go Thickness Gauge Operating Manual 1 MB||German|
|DMS Go Thickness Gauge Operating Manual 1 MB||Mandarin|
|DMS Go Thickness Gauge Operating Manual 1 MB||French|
|DMS Go Thickness Gauge Operating Manual 1 MB||Spanish|
|DMS Go Thickness Gauge Operating Manual 1 MB||Italian|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|Thickness Gage Overview Brochure 222 KB||English|
|USM Go+ Brochure 860 KB||English|
1-10 of 14
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
New Comprehensive and Versatile Portable Phased Array Flaw Detector from GE
Combines High-End Ultrasonic Capabilities with Ease of Operation
Huerth, Germany - April 1, 2015 - The new...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.