DM5E Series Wall Thickness Gauge
The DM5E Series Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gage enables you to accomplish a large number of demanding tasks, especially with remaining wall thickness measurements on components subjected to corrosion and erosion. These gages are smart, simple-to-use ultrasonic thickness gages that offer big performance in a small lightweight package. Their compact size and ergonomic shape provide comfortable one-hand use.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Three levels - DM5E Basic, DM5E and DM5E DL
- Thickness measurement under coating
- User-friendly operator interface
- New range of high performance probes
- Flexible data processing
- A range of measurement displays
Range of measurement displays:
- Normal: the thickness value appears as large digits in the centre of the display
- MIN Scan: a minimum thickness scan that allows the user to run the probe over the wall surface. After the evaluation period, the minimum material thickness measured is displayed
- MAX Scan: a maximum thickness scan is exactly the same as a MIN Scan apart from the fact that the maximum thickness measured is displayed
- DIFF/RR%: compares the measured thickness with a user-specified nominal thickness - dimensional difference between the two values is displayed, as is the percentage difference
- B-Scan: displays a graphic representation of a B-Scan showing minimum thickness values - graph is derived by measuring and recording at 1 point per second
1-10 of 22
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.