The Bondtracer allows trained flight line mechanics to confidently trace, map, size and compare the severity of any damage caused by a minor impact to a Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) airframe to quickly determine airworthiness at the ramp without sacrificing safety.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Compact design: probe and display unit in one and the same instrument - Never break a cable again!
- Direct readout of the digitally displayed thickness value on large, pivoting LCD display
- Easy and straight-forward operation via four keys
- Calibration to known wall thickness or to known material velocity
- Optional backlight (ON, OFF, AUTOMATIC)
- Integrated, exchangeable 5 MHz probe for all standard applications
- Measurement range from 1 mm to 250 mm (0.040 inch to 9.999 inch) depending on material and surface
- Standard AA batteries
- Machined stainless steel housing
- Environmentally sealed for measurements under rough conditions
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.