The PALM Scanner family inspects pipes of diameters from 1.5” up to 3.5”. The tools are adaptable with various wedges and phased array probes to suit any inspection procedures regardless of tube thickness, material or acceptance criteria.
The PALM Scanners are delivered with a wide selection of accessories in order to make inspection and/or equipment handling even simpler.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• Compact, rigid and lightweight
• Easy access between gaps as narrow as 12 mm
• Optimum spring-loaded open clamp system
• No axial slip
• Excellent UT signal
• Reliable measurements
• Fast and easy translations between measurements
• Suitable for ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic pipes
• Adapts to various probes and wedges
• Provides optimum circumferential weld measurement for each tube size
• Operated by a single person
• Easy to set up
• Parallel mounting for inspection from both sides
• CE compliant (waterproof and rust-free)
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.