Mentor UT - Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector
Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector
With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time. This solution enables you to achieve the outstanding performance you want, with unparalleled compatibility you need, bringing the power of ultrasonic phased array inspection to everyday use.
Pricing available upon request
With Mentor UT you can expect:
- High-performance Design: powerful 32:32 phased array flaw detector (upgradable to 32:128) with conventional UT channel and 20kHz pulse repetition frequency (RPF)
- Rugged Durability: stands up to tough environments with an IP65 durability rating
- More productive, quality inspections: user-defined inspection “apps" or pre-installed apps on the device tailored to your needs
- Unparalleled compatibility: easily pairs with GE's industry leading dual-element linear DM probes for corrosion inspection, linear array probes for weld and composite inspection and a wide variety of commercially available scanners
- Intuitive operation: glove-friendly, customizable touch-screen UI, and on-board wireless connectivity and data export to streamline reporting and analysis (offline analysis software included
- Save time and resources: specialized workflows simplify complex inspections for increased efficiency and easier training
1-10 of 16
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.