Rhythm Enterprise Web
Rhythm Enterprise Web, operating in conjunction with Rhythm Enterprise Archive, provides IE browser access to NDT inspection data maintained in a central Rhythm Enterprise Archive server from anywhere in the world. Rhythm Enterprise Web brings DICONDE viewing capabilities to the internet and provides a convenient distribution engine with web-based functionality. Rhythm Web scales across NDT modalities allowing for optimal delivery of multi-modal NDT data to all users, regardless of connection speeds.
Features and Benefits
- Collaborative real-time communication - Conferencing features allow inspectors to consult colleagues in any part of the world
- Ease-of-Use - Designed to combine powerful functionality with ease-of-use
- Quick information access - When and where you want it
- Speed of data delivery - Optimized to the recipient’s bandwidth and display capabilities via GE optional progressive wavelet transmission
- High-level security - Data is protected with advanced audit technologies, encryption and via SSL certificates
- Investment protection - The use of off-the-shelf client hardware components and industry standard DICONDE protocol enables the product to be upgraded to meet standards of tomorrow
- Operator productivity - Brings the benefits of a DICONDE Viewer in the convenience of a web browser
- Common look and feel - NDT inspectors can switch seamlessly from one to the other with no loss in productivity
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|Rhythm Enterprise Web Brochure 307 KB||English|
|Rhythm Software Suite Brochure 925 KB||English|
|Rhythm Software Suite Brochure 2 MB||Russian|
1-7 of 7
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.