Rhythm Enterprise Web
Rhythm Enterprise Web, operating in conjunction with Rhythm Enterprise Archive, provides IE browser access to NDT inspection data maintained in a central Rhythm Enterprise Archive server from anywhere in the world. Rhythm Enterprise Web brings DICONDE viewing capabilities to the internet and provides a convenient distribution engine with web-based functionality. Rhythm Web scales across NDT modalities allowing for optimal delivery of multi-modal NDT data to all users, regardless of connection speeds.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Collaborative real-time communication - Conferencing features allow inspectors to consult colleagues in any part of the world
- Ease-of-Use - Designed to combine powerful functionality with ease-of-use
- Quick information access - When and where you want it
- Speed of data delivery - Optimized to the recipient’s bandwidth and display capabilities via GE optional progressive wavelet transmission
- High-level security - Data is protected with advanced audit technologies, encryption and via SSL certificates
- Investment protection - The use of off-the-shelf client hardware components and industry standard DICONDE protocol enables the product to be upgraded to meet standards of tomorrow
- Operator productivity - Brings the benefits of a DICONDE Viewer in the convenience of a web browser
- Common look and feel - NDT inspectors can switch seamlessly from one to the other with no loss in productivity
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|Rhythm Enterprise Web Brochure 307 KB||English|
|Rhythm Software Suite Brochure 925 KB||English|
|Rhythm Software Suite Brochure 2 MB||Russian|
1-7 of 7
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.