InspectionWorks Platform - Optimize Your Inspections
The InspectionWorks Platform simplifies nondestructive testing (NDT) workflows, connects experts in real time, and simplifies data management, so you can conduct smarter digital inspections with greater accuracy and efficiency.
Pricing available upon request
Remote Collaboration for the Inspection Industry
Boost productivity, improve uptime, and reduce operational costs by streaming live inspection video and data to experts around the world directly from your NDT instrument.
- Securely stream high-quality video directly to the web-based application with wireless connectivity and third-party hosting
- Extend the reach of your inspection experts with instant remote access
- Decrease operating costs by accelerating on-the-job learning
- Enhance collaboration with two-way chat and telestration
- Save time with web browser login, eliminating the need for software installation
Maximize the value of your data. Securely store, share, and manage your inspection and maintenance data, so you can easily get the visibility you need to make more informed decisions.
- Currently only for Remove Visual Inspection products (Mentor Visual iQ)
- Optimize your inspection porcess and improve data quality with Menu Directed Inspection (MDI)
- Easily upload files directly from your device or through a web-based application
- Organize inspection data on the cloud
- Search or filter key attributes, analyze, generate reports, and share content with others
Simplify inspection workflow distribution and digitally deploy apps to GE devices with this online store.
Discover and deploy GE inspection apps for Mentor UT and Mentor EM
Update software wirelessly with Software Update Service (SUS)
Privately distribute and host apps with the Enterprise Store
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.