XL Vu Versatile Video Borescope
The XL Vu VideoProbe™ system is a versatile video borescope that combines portability, durability with high quality imaging technology and measurement to help you make smart decisions fast. Designed with general inspection applications in mind, the XL Vu delivers superior resolution over conventional fiberscopes.
Winner of US Air Force multi-year contract to supply video borescopes to global propulsion sustainment operations.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- StereoProbe* and Comparison indication measurement
- Servomotor All-Way* Probe articulation
- Sealed housings for Dust and Water ingress protection to IP55
- Transflective sunlight readable LCD
- Image and video capture in Full VGA resolution
- Integrated Temperature Warning system
- Probe operates up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed
- Automated inspection reporting and data tagging software (Menu Directed Inspection)
- Live on screen Tip Map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain orientation or better navigation.
- 4 GB Internal Flash memory
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out, headset/microphone port
- Two or four-hour Li-Ion battery
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Shipping and storage case with integral probe reel included with system
|GEA32604B XL Vu Spec Sheet_R1 1 MB||English|
|High Purity Pipe Inspection App Note 59 KB||English|
|Clean In Place App Note 46 KB||English|
|US Airforce Contract Award to RVI 1 MB||English|
|MDI Builder 2.0 77 MB||English||ZIP|
|Manual, XL Vu VideoProbe (English) 7 MB||English|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Chinese) 8 MB||Chinese|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (German) 8 MB||German|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Italian) 8 MB||Italian|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Japanese) 8 MB||Japanese|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Korean) 8 MB||Korean|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Polish) 8 MB||Polish|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Portuguese) 8 MB||Portuguese|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Russian) 8 MB||Russian|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (French) 8 MB||French|
|Manual, XL Vu Video Probe (Spanish) 2 MB||Spanish|
1-10 of 16
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.