Future Drive Electronic Engine Turning Tool
The Rhinestahl FutureDrive® Electronic Turnover Tool (ETT) improves the efficiency of engine borescope inspections by automating the process of engine rotation. The tool electronically rotates turbine blades for faster, more accurate inspections — eliminating the need for a second technician to rotate the engine shaft.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Speeds turbine inspection by precisely positioning blades much faster than manual turning
- Reduced manpower — one operator can perform the entire inspection
- Programmable rotation speed, direction and interval control for accuracy and positive control
- Automatic blade counting for accurate inspections
- Allows for flagging of indications so they can be re-inspected in greater detail when the inspection is complete
- Overshoot-free operation for unmatched precision
- A universal tool with adapters available for specific engine applications
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.