dynamic 41|200 - X-ray detector for improved CT inspection throughput
The dynamic 41|200 belongs to GE’s next generation industrial X-ray flat panel X-ray detector platform. GE’s proprietary EnduranceTM CSI scintillator offers superior resolution and brightness compared to conventional GadOx or other powder based scintillators. At 410 x 410 mm2 detection area and 200 µm pixel size, it allows 2-3x inspection cycle time increase without image quality impact compared to conventional 200µm DXR detectors.
GE Inspection Technologies is the only industrial CT manufacturer not assembling core components mostly acquired by different suppliers, but combining GE proprietary core components like X-ray tubes, generators, software and also digital detectors to harmonized high performing systems. GE’s proprietary EnduranceTM CSI scintillator offers superior resolution and brightness compared to conventional GadOx or other powder based scintillators. The new dynamic 41|200 detector is exclusively available for GE Inspection Technologies customers. It comes standard in the phoenix v|tome|x m. On request, the dynamic 41|200 is also available for the following systems:
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Large area 16” X-ray detector with 200 µm pixelsize (4 MP), designed and optimized for longterm reliability at industrial high-energy use
- High-resolution images for easy detection of subtle indications (up to 100 µm feature detection with minifocus X-ray tubes)
- Next generation photodiode design for up to 10x improved efficiency and sensitivity compared to state of the art 200 µm pixel DXR detectors allows 2-3x cycle time increase without
image quality impact
- Reduce inspection times due to increased detector sensitivity, faster frame rates, larger imaging area and adaptive imaging modes
- GE’s proprietary dynamic 41 detector family is exclusively available for GE Inspection Technologies system customers
|dynamic 41 Xray detector brochure 2 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.