x|blade - Digital X-ray Blade Inspection System
GE's Seifert x|blade is a user-friendly, non-destructive (NDT) X-ray inspection system, designed with casting parts in mind, featuring premium image quality and high-volume throughput. It combines robotic positioning of parts to be inspected, with an imaging chain which can be customized to meet specific application needs and a DICONDE-compliant image review, sharing and archiving system to offer fast, flexible inspection and reviewing tools.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Customizable imaging chain, optimized using a combination of basic spatial resolution and focal spot size to satisfy image quality requirements or minimize number of exposures
- Automated inspection plan with robotic positioning enabling multiple views without human interaction
- Endurance scintillator technology to eliminate detector ghosting and lag
- Turn-key system with small footprint, leveraging components and concepts from established platforms
- DICONDE compliant solution with several options for data storage and retention utilizing querying capabilities by any DICONDE tagged field
- Optimize image viewing with a single click using GE's Flash! Filter, a dynamically adjusting algorithm proving consistent image presentation
- Utilize digital reference images with contrast locking mechanism software tool for detect classification per ASTM standards
- Automate part identification with optical reader and recognition system integrated into inspection workflow
- Premium image quality and high-volume throughput
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.