X-Ray Film Processing Chemicals
The chemistry involved in the processing of radiographic film is a crucial part of the total cycle. Because the goal in processing is to control all factors that influence the intrinsic quality of the industrial X-ray film, the use of optimal chemicals is essential. GE is the exclusive provider of the complete line of advanced, high-quality STRUCTURIX processing chemicals. Specially designed for industrial X-ray applications, STRUCTURIX chemicals are an integral part of our total system approach.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Suited for all processors
- Handy packaging using cartons made from 60 percent recycled cardboard, in boxes color-coded with colored adhesive tape for easy identification of contents
- Uniform polyethylene (PE) material use for easier recycling of bottles
- Airtight safety seal welded by induction heating on all bottles for easy automatic mixing, allowing it to be placed upside down on a mixer
- Guaranteed quantity delivered with correct, authorized quantity limits according to EU legislation
- All bottles marked with expiration date, indicating product shelf life
- Safety measures included on Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - including information relating to safety, health and environmental aspects of the chemicals
Notice: We advise you ensure a well-ventilated processing room. An air exchange of 10 times the room volume per hour is recommended to prevent the build-up of too high a concentration of chemical fumes in the air.
A wide range of industrial X-ray chemicals are available for every application:
- Manual Processing
- Automatic Processing
- “Eco” chemical range
- Standard chemical range
- Cleaning Chemicals for Tanks and Racks
X-Ray Film Processing Chemicals Range
Manual X-Ray Processing Chemicals
- STRUCTURIX G 128 Developer: A single part liquid developer for manual processing of industrial X-ray films.
- STRUCTURIX G 328 Fixer: A single part liquid fixer for manual processing of industrial X-ray films containing no hardening agent.
Automatic X-Ray Processing Chemicals
- STRUCTURIX ecoDEV: A new two-part developer suitable for standard processing in the 8 minute cycle but specifically designed for super fast 5 minute processing.
- STRUCTURIX ecoSTART: A new one-part starter solution to be added to ecoDEV ready-for-use solution.
- STRUCTURIX ecoFIX: A new two-part fixer for universal use but specially designed for super fast processing, with the lowest possible replenishment rates while rendering improved archiving results.
- STRUCTURIX G 135 Developer: A three-part developer for use with automatic X-ray film processing.
- STRUCTURIX G 135 s Starter: A one-part ready-for-use starter solution to be added to fresh G135 developer ready-for-use solution.
- STRUCTURIX G 335 Fixer: A two-part fixer for universal use. The G335 fixer is universally applicable for automatic and manual X-ray film processing.
X-Ray Film Processor Cleaning Products
- STRUCTURIX DEVCLEAN: A highly efficient, two-part maintenance product for the thorough cleaning of the developing area of both processors and tanks along with the accessories used for manual X-ray film development.
- STRUCTURIX FIXCLEAN: A one-part liquid cleaning product for regular maintenance of fixer, intermediate rinsing and wash water areas of X-ray film processors.
|STRUCTURIX Chemicals Brochure 4 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.