VISTAPLUS V - Digital X-Ray Enhancement and Archiving Software
With its state-of-the-art digital image enhancement and analysis functions, VISTAPLUS V is the perfect software for rapid and precise evaluation of x-ray radioscopic images. It features a range of image acquisition systems to guarantee optimum image quality and an optimized user interface to facilitate the creation of complex image processing. In addition, VISTAPLUS V also offers real-time filtering of live images, guaranteeing the best possible image representation while inspecting in motion.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Image acquisition software working with different detector sources from 8-16 Bit
- Supports two monitors (up to three as an option)
- Real-time averaging for noise reduction in the live image without smearing effects
- Real-time filtering of the live image
- 33 predefined digital filter functions plus additional user-definable filters
- Easy to set up image processing macros
- Digital zoom function
- Ergonomic user interface
- Automatic and manual contrast and brightness adjustment
- DICONDE Export Interface to GE Rhythm® data management platform
- Overlay tools for image annotation
- Automatic and manual storage of digital images in various formats (BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF)
- Detector protection system During operation, the detector is monitored by an alarm system which is triggered in the event of blooming and damage to the x-ray detector.
- Communicates with PLCs of GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies X-ray systems
- Password protection
- Integrated reference image function with user-definable display.
- Software supports GE VISTALUX image intensifiers and various Digital Detector Arrays
- Illumination mode
Uses special functions in combination with the digital image intensifier VISTALUX 9S3 HR (1k) to considerably enhance the penetrability of dense materials. This function enhances the capabilities of standard image intensifiers and, in some cases, may eliminate the need to invest in more powerful x-ray sources, generators and accompanying radiation protection.
CT image acquisition module
ASTM Reference Image catalogue modules
GE Flash!Filter™ module
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|VistaPlus V 1 MB||English|
|VistaPlus V 772 KB||Spanish|
|VistaPlus V 749 KB||French|
|VistaPlus V 779 KB||German|
|VistaPlus V 1 MB||Italian|
1-10 of 10
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.