The STRUCTURIX radiographic film product family builds on two critical facets of advanced film technology: high quality images, and rugged performance. STRUCTURIX’ reputation for excellence is the result of GE’s continuous striving for the highest product quality. GE offers a full range of STRUCTURIX radiographic films from ultrafine grain to high speed, in all standard sheet sizes and on rolls. For all of your requirement needs, GE has a STRUCTURIX film with the right characteristics and packaging.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Optimum Image Quality
• Featuring an AGFA emulsion breakthrough that provides increased contrast and maximum detail perceptibility, resulting in the highest intrinsic defect recognition for each speed range
• Interpret even the smallest details with ease
• High quality finished X-ray film with a brilliant surface and pleasant blue tint
• Special protective top coating, resulting directly from the Split Antistress Layer (SAL) technology
• Unique high resistance to pressure, scratching and creasing
Consistent Production Quality
• Films meet the most rigorous worldwide quality standards
• Produced at a single facility under tightly controlled conditions in an ultramodern coating room
• Utilizes a system built using Total Quality Management approach, certified by the • ISO 9001-2000 label, providing exceptional performance in production consistency
Consistent Processing Quality
• Uses Cubic Grain Plus technology
• Providing consistent and excellent results over a wide range of operating conditions
Multiple Packaging Types Available
• Economical darkroom packaging in sheets and on rolls
• Handy pre-packed sheet films
• ROLLPAC rolls with or without lead screens
• High-tech vacuum sealed VACUPAC
|STRUCTURIX Film Brochure 10 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
GE Inspection Technologies Opens Second Manufacturing Plant for Industrial Computed Tomography Systems
New plant meets increasing demand for 3D CT in quality labs and industrial production
Wunstorf, Germany - August 11, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.