The STRUCTURIX radiographic film product family builds on two critical facets of advanced film technology: high quality images, and rugged performance. STRUCTURIX’ reputation for excellence is the result of GE’s continuous striving for the highest product quality. GE offers a full range of STRUCTURIX radiographic films from ultrafine grain to high speed, in all standard sheet sizes and on rolls. For all of your requirement needs, GE has a STRUCTURIX film with the right characteristics and packaging.
Features and Benefits
Optimum Image Quality
• Featuring an AGFA emulsion breakthrough that provides increased contrast and maximum detail perceptibility, resulting in the highest intrinsic defect recognition for each speed range
• Interpret even the smallest details with ease
• High quality finished X-ray film with a brilliant surface and pleasant blue tint
• Special protective top coating, resulting directly from the Split Antistress Layer (SAL) technology
• Unique high resistance to pressure, scratching and creasing
Consistent Production Quality
• Films meet the most rigorous worldwide quality standards
• Produced at a single facility under tightly controlled conditions in an ultramodern coating room
• Utilizes a system built using Total Quality Management approach, certified by the • ISO 9001-2000 label, providing exceptional performance in production consistency
Consistent Processing Quality
• Uses Cubic Grain Plus technology
• Providing consistent and excellent results over a wide range of operating conditions
Multiple Packaging Types Available
• Economical darkroom packaging in sheets and on rolls
• Handy pre-packed sheet films
• ROLLPAC rolls with or without lead screens
• High-tech vacuum sealed VACUPAC
|STRUCTURIX Film Brochure 10 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.