The STRUCTURIX radiographic film product family builds on two critical facets of advanced film technology: high quality images, and rugged performance. STRUCTURIX’ reputation for excellence is the result of GE’s continuous striving for the highest product quality. GE offers a full range of STRUCTURIX radiographic films from ultrafine grain to high speed, in all standard sheet sizes and on rolls. For all of your requirement needs, GE has a STRUCTURIX film with the right characteristics and packaging.
Features and Benefits
Optimum Image Quality
• Featuring an AGFA emulsion breakthrough that provides increased contrast and maximum detail perceptibility, resulting in the highest intrinsic defect recognition for each speed range
• Interpret even the smallest details with ease
• High quality finished X-ray film with a brilliant surface and pleasant blue tint
• Special protective top coating, resulting directly from the Split Antistress Layer (SAL) technology
• Unique high resistance to pressure, scratching and creasing
Consistent Production Quality
• Films meet the most rigorous worldwide quality standards
• Produced at a single facility under tightly controlled conditions in an ultramodern coating room
• Utilizes a system built using Total Quality Management approach, certified by the • ISO 9001-2000 label, providing exceptional performance in production consistency
Consistent Processing Quality
• Uses Cubic Grain Plus technology
• Providing consistent and excellent results over a wide range of operating conditions
Multiple Packaging Types Available
• Economical darkroom packaging in sheets and on rolls
• Handy pre-packed sheet films
• ROLLPAC rolls with or without lead screens
• High-tech vacuum sealed VACUPAC
|STRUCTURIX Film Brochure 10 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
New Comprehensive and Versatile Portable Phased Array Flaw Detector from GE
Combines High-End Ultrasonic Capabilities with Ease of Operation
Huerth, Germany - April 1, 2015 - The new...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.