STRUCTURIX (X-ray) Film
The STRUCTURIX radiographic film product family builds on two critical facets of advanced film technology: high quality images, and rugged performance. STRUCTURIX’ reputation for excellence is the result of GE’s continuous striving for the highest product quality. GE offers a full range of STRUCTURIX radiographic films from ultrafine grain to high speed, in all standard sheet sizes and on rolls. For all of your requirement needs, GE has a STRUCTURIX film with the right characteristics and packaging.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Optimum Image Quality
• Featuring an AGFA emulsion breakthrough that provides increased contrast and maximum detail perceptibility, resulting in the highest intrinsic defect recognition for each speed range
• Interpret even the smallest details with ease
• High quality finished X-ray film with a brilliant surface and pleasant blue tint
• Special protective top coating, resulting directly from the Split Antistress Layer (SAL) technology
• Unique high resistance to pressure, scratching and creasing
Consistent Production Quality
• Films meet the most rigorous worldwide quality standards
• Produced at a single facility under tightly controlled conditions in an ultramodern coating room
• Utilizes a system built using Total Quality Management approach, certified by the • ISO 9001-2000 label, providing exceptional performance in production consistency
Consistent Processing Quality
• Uses Cubic Grain Plus technology
• Providing consistent and excellent results over a wide range of operating conditions
Multiple Packaging Types Available
• Economical darkroom packaging in sheets and on rolls
• Handy pre-packed sheet films
• ROLLPAC rolls with or without lead screens
• High-tech vacuum sealed VACUPAC
|STRUCTURIX Film Brochure 10 MB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.