speed|scan CT 64 high-speed industrial inlineCT system for large casting inspection
Fully Automated high-speed industrial Computed Tomography (CT) for production process control and optimization
GE’s speed|scan CT 64 is a new automated high-speed industrial computed tomography(CT) system for production process control and optimization. Advanced medical GE gantry based CT provides technology that has been established over a period of nearly four decades and now is available for revolutionary high-speed process control in industry. The CT 64 system is 4x faster than the first speed|scan generation and several hundred times faster than conventional industrial fan beam CT.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Productivity and quality gain due to quantitative 3D automated defect recognition and dimensional control
- Cost savings due to faster product ramp up times and minimized rejects
- Mixed part inspection for statistical surveilling of the output of several production lines
- Optional up to 100 % 3D production control of large castings with fully automated robot based inlineCT
- 64-channel data acquisition and patented quick-slide manipulator for rapid sample throughput rate
- Scan speed down to 15 sec. for a cylinder head allows several hundred times faster 3D inspection compared to conventional industrial fan beam
- CT Max. sample size ~600 mm diameter x 900 mm length (23.6” x 35.4”); max. scan diameter ~500 mm (19.6”)
- Optimization of plant equipment and tool maintenance intervals
- Optimized ease of use and cost of ownership due to high grade of automatization
GE Inspection Technologies receives Frost & Sullivan's Industrial CT of the Year Award 2016
|High-speed Computer Tomography Employed in Pressure Die Casting 1 MB||English|
|Data Sheet speed|scan CT 64 2 MB||English|
|Data Sheet speed|scan CT 64 2 MB||German|
|Industrial Computed Tomography Innovations 15 MB||English|
|Radiography & CT Systems Service Offerings Brochure 6 MB||English|
|Inspectioneering: What Questions Should Manufacturers Be Asking about 3D Computed Tomography 627 KB||English|
|inlineCT - infographic poster 5 MB||English|
1-7 of 7
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.