speed|scan CT 64 High-Speed Industrial CT System
GE’s speed|scan CT 64 is a new automated high-speed computed tomography system for production process control and optimization. Advanced medical GE gantry based computed tomography (CT) provides technology that has been established over a period of nearly four decades and now is available for revolutionary high-speed process control in industry. 4x faster than the first speed|scan generation and several hundred times faster than conventional industrial fan beam CT.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Productivity and quality gain due to quantitative 3D automated defect recognition and dimensional control
- Cost savings due to faster product ramp up times and minimized rejects
- Up to 100 % 3D production control of large castings 64-channel data acquisition and patented quick-slide manipulator for rapid sample throughput rate
- Scan speed down to 15 sec. for a cylinder head allows several hundred times faster 3D inspection compared to conventional industrial fan beam
- CT Max. sample size ~600 mm diameter x 900 mm length (23.6” x 35.4”); max. scan diameter ~500 mm (19.6”)
- Optimized ease of use and cost of ownership due to high grade of automatization
GE Inspection Technologies receives Frost & Sullivan's Industrial CT of the Year Award 2016
|High-speed Computer Tomography Employed in Pressure Die Casting 1 MB||English|
|Data Sheet speed|scan CT 64 1 MB||English|
|Data Sheet speed|scan CT 64 1 MB||German|
|Inspectioneering: What Questions Should Manufacturers Be Asking about 3D Computed Tomography 627 KB||English|
1-4 of 4
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.