phoenix x|aminer Industrial X-Ray System
The phoenix x|aminer is an easy to use entry-level non-destructive testing (NDT) X-ray inspection system with strong performance that is designed for the special needs of the high-resolution inspection of electronic assemblies, components and PCBA. Due to the new combination of CMOS flat panel detector and computed tomography (CT) the system provides significant better signal-to-noise-ratio, sharpness and life-imaging capability compared to image intensifier based CT. The powerful phoenix x|act base software for 2D and phoenix datos|x base for CT offers ease of use and allows manual as well as automatic inspection.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited lifetime 160 kV / 20 W X-ray tube to penetrate even high absorbing components
- Improved live inspection capability due to high contrast CMOS flat panel detector option
- Easy and fast computed tomography (CT) due to comprehensive software package
- Intuitive operation and easy to use software
- Live CAD data overlay
- Automated real X-ray sample map for easy orientation on top, bottom and even inside samples
- Anti-collision feature to protect samples
- Small footprint
- ETL certified in accordance with UL / CSA 61010-1 and 61010-2-091
|Data Sheet phoenix x|aminer 1 MB||English|
|xact Brochure 914 KB||English|
|xact Brochure 920 KB||German|
|PCBA Brochure 1 MB||English|
|US CSA ETL certification for phoenix x|aminer 153 KB||English|
1-5 of 5
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.