phoenix x|act - 2D X-ray Inspection Software
phoenix x|act is a large and powerful image processing software to program automatic test cycles. Manual as well as fully automated X-ray inspection can be done easy and self-explanatory. For manual X-ray inspection GE’s optional Flash! Filters™ image optimization technology enables faster, more reliable failure detection.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
phoenix x|act is available in three different configurations: x|act base, x|act operator and x|act pro
- Extremely high defect coverage and repeatability to ensure highest quality requirements
- Minimum setup time due to easy and fast CAD-data import and programming
- Time and money saving by using fully automated inspection strategies
- Once programmed, the inspection program is portable to all x|act compatible phoenix|x-ray systems
- Highly efficient fully automated CAD-data import, programming and image processing (Xe²)
- Live 3D overlay of CAD and inspection results even in rotated oblique inspection views at extremely high magnification
- Optimized positioning accuracy due to 3D auto-referencing
- Advanced barcode reading Contrast enhancement with temperature stabilized digital DXR panels
- View based programming with automated image processing
- Automated save of results, images and X-ray sample map
- Review with quality|review
- Automated view creation from strategies
- Easy macro recording for intuitive programming of inspection tasks
- Easy teach in of positioning and image processing parameters
- All display settings will be saved with one click
- Enhanced sample map functions – once created, the sample map can be used for all boards of the same type
- Precise distance measurement in the X-ray image
- Different sharpen, smooth, morphologic and rank operator image filter
- Interactive toolkit Reference point function (fiducial)
- Programmable load position
|phoenix nanomex and micromex systems brochure 1 MB||English|
|microme|x / nanome|x System upgrade options 510 KB||English|
|phoenix nanomex und micromex Systeme Broschüre 1 MB||German|
|xact Brochure 914 KB||English|
|xact Brochure 920 KB||German|
|Flash Filters Brochure 133 KB||English|
1-6 of 6
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.