phoenix v|tome|x s Industrial High-Resolution CT & X-Ray System
The v|tome|x s is a versatile high-resolution system for 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (micro ct and nano ct) and 3D metrology. To allow high flexibility, the v|tome|x s may be equipped with a 180 kV/15 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube and a 240 kV/320 W microfocus tube. Due to this unique combination, the CT system is a very effective and reliable tool for a wide range of applications from extreme high-resolution scans of low absorbing materials as well as for 3D analysis of high absorbing objects.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Unique open nanofocus-microfocus dual tube combination possible (180 kV / 15 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube and 240 kV / 320 W microfocus tube)
- Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally)
- Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window (optionally)
- Optional offset|scan und helix|scan capability for maximized scan flexibility
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant live images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) (optionally)
- 3D Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- The new GE high-flux|target makes CT scanning more efficient due to up to 2 times faster microCT scans or doubled resolution.
- Automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1 hour possible
- Excellent software modules for extremely high CT quality and ease of use, e.g.:
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology by click & measure|CT with phoenix datos|x CT software: fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
Download combined v|tome|x m and v|tome|x s data sheet
|phoenix v|tome|x m and s data sheet 6 MB||English|
|phoenix v|tome|x m und s Broschüre Deutsch 1 MB||German|
|high-flux|target 1 MB||English|
|Getting under the skin - CT usage in natural history museums 9 MB||English|
|Bauteilqualifizierung Und Werkzeugkorrektur Mit CT 293 KB||German|
|phoenix datosx CT software Brochure 1 MB||German|
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|Radiography & CT Systems Service Offerings Brochure 6 MB||English|
|Industrial Computed Tomography Innovations 15 MB||English|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.