phoenix v|tome|x m - versatile industrial CT Scanner for fully automated industrial Computed Tomography
High-end tool for 3D industrial and scientific CT analysis tasks
The phoenix v|tome|x m is a versatile X-ray microfocus CT system for 3D metrology and analysis with up to 300 kV / 500 W. Beyond down to < 1 µm detail detectability, the system offers industry leading magnification and power at 300 kV. GE’s next generation dynamic 41 digital detector array for 2-3x faster CT scans or doubled CT resolution, the click & measure|CT automatization functionality as well as its optional collaborative robot make its production edition an efficient 3D inspection tool. The v|tome|x m is the first industrial mircoCT scanner with GE's breakthrough scatter|correct technology. This technological advancement automatically removes scatter artifacts from CT volume, allowing users to gain significant improved CT results compared to conventional cone beam microCT. Addtionally, it can be equipped with GE'sproprietary high-flux|target for up to 2 times faster microCT scans or doubled resolution.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- First industrial microCT system with advanced scatter|correct technology for highly improved CT quality level compared to conventional microfocus cone beam CT
- high-flux|target: Maintain high image quality and scan much faster, or with improved accuracy
- High precision 3D metrology and non-destructive testing tasks performed with minimal operator training
- Increased 3D inspection throughput due to efficient high-flux|target, fast detector technology and a high grade of automation
- dynamic 41|100 detector: Doubled CT resolution at same scanning time or doubled throughput at same quality level compared to state of the art 200 μm pitch DXR detectors
- Optional production|edition with collaborative robot for fully automated high throughput CT inspection
- All major hardware and CT software components of the system are proprietary GE technology optimally compatible with one another
- NEW: The phoenix v|tome|x m is now also available in specific countries as special metrology edition with a measurement accuracy of 4+L/100 µm referring to VDI 2630 guideline (measured as deviation of sphere distance in tomographic static mode SD (TS), method details referring to VDI 2630-1.3 guideline on request, valid only for phoenix v|tome|x m metrology edition).
- Max. sample size up to 500 mm Ø x 600 mm in height; 3D scanning area max. 290 mm Ø x 400 mm, with offset|CT option max. 420 mm Ø; up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- First compact 300 kV microfocus CT system with < 1 µm detail detectability
- Industry-leading magnification and power at 300 kV for high absorbing samples
- First industrial CT scanner coming standard with GEs 16" 200 µm pixelsize dynamic 41|200 detector for 2-3x increased scan throughput, optional with GEs dynamic 41|100 detector for doubled resolution at same scanning time compared with state of the art 200 µm DXR detectors.
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power µCT as well as high resolution nanoCT®
- Optional offset|CT und helix|CT capability for maximized scan flexibility, larger scan diamater and leas Feldkamp- and cone beam artifacts
- The v|tome|x m is the only microCT system worldwide available with the breakthrough scatter|correct technology innovation. This technological advancement automatically removes scatter artifacts from the CT volume, allowing users to gain significant improved CT results compared to conventional cone beam microCT.
- The new GE high-flux|target makes CT scanning more efficient due to up to 2 times faster microCT scans or doubled resolution.
- Optimized ease of use due to advanced phoenix datos|x CT software with automated click & measure|CT option
- Optimized CT acquisition conditions and 3D metrology package with temperature stabilized X-ray tube, digital detector array and cabinet as well as high accuracy direct measuring system
• Internal defect analysis / 3D quantitative porosity analysis
• Assembly control
• Materials structure analysis
• 3D Metrology accuracy specification of 4+L/100 μm referring to VDI 2630 guideline
• Nominal-actual CAD comparison
• Dimensional measurements / wall thickness analysis
• Reverse engineering / tool compensation
GE Inspection Technologies receives Frost & Sullivan's Industrial CT of the Year Award 2016
1-10 of 17
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.