phoenix v|tome|x m - Industrial CT Scanner
The phoenix v|tome|x m is a versatile X-ray microfocus CT system for 3D metrology and analysis with up to 300 kV / 500 W. For the first time, GE’s unique X-ray tube is available in a compact CT system for industrial process control as well as for scientific research applications. Beyond down to < 1 µm detail detectability, the system offers industry leading magnification and power at 300 kV. GE’s high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool. The v|tome|x m is the first industrial mircoCT scanner with GE's breakthrough scatter|correct technology. This technological advancement automatically removes scatter artifacts from CT volume, allowing users to gain significant improved CT results compared to conventional cone beam microCT.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- First industrial microCT system with advanced scatter|correct technology for highly improved CT quality level compared to conventional microfocus cone beam CT
- High precision 3D metrology and non-destructive testing tasks performed with minimal operator training
- Increased throughput due to high power X-ray tube, efficient, fast detector technology and a high grade of automation
- Very high image quality due to unique GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- All major hardware and CT software components of the system are proprietary GE technology optimally compatible with one another
- NEW: The phoenix v|tome|x m is now also available in specific countries as special metrology edition with a measurement accuracy of 4+L/100 µm referring to VDI 2630 guideline (measured as deviation of sphere distance in tomographic static mode SD (TS), method details referring to VDI 2630-1.3 guideline on request, valid only for phoenix v|tome|x m metrology edition).
- First compact 300 kV microfocus CT system with < 1 µm detail detectability
- Industry-leading magnification and power at 300 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power µCT as well as high resolution nanoCT®
- Optimized ease of use due to advanced phoenix datos|x CT software with automated click & measure|CT option
- Optimized CT acquisition conditions and 3D metrology package with temperature stabilized X-ray tube, digital detector array and cabinet as well as high accuracy direct measuring system
GE Inspection Technologies receives Frost & Sullivan's Industrial CT of the Year Award 2016
|phoenix v|tome|x m data sheet 1 MB||English|
|phoenix v|tome|x m datasheet German 1 MB||German|
|scatter|correct data sheet 818 KB||English|
|scatter|correct data sheet 827 KB||German|
|Paper v|tome|x m GRC micro nanoCT Microscopy 1 MB||English|
|scatter|correct & planarCT - Innovations presentation from iCT conference in Wels, Austria 2 MB||English|
|Study - An Investigation of Single Sand Particle Fracture Using X-ray microCT 3 MB||English|
|Durchdringender Blick - Medizinprodukte mit industrieller CT sicher und fähig messen 201 KB||German|
|Diamond Window Brochure 594 KB||English|
|Fully Automated 3D Metrology and CT 276 KB||English|
|Long Life Filament Brochure 557 KB||English|
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|Precision Comparison Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Getting under the skin - CT usage in natural history museums 9 MB||English|
|phoenix datosx CT software Brochure 1 MB||German|
1-10 of 15
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.