phoenix v|tome|x L 450 - High Resolution CT & X-Ray System
The phoenix v|tome|x L 450 is a versatile minifocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. With its granite-based manipulation it is handling even large samples with high precision. The system is an excellent solution for void and flaw detection and 3D metrology (e.g. first article inspection) of castings. An optionally second 300 kV microfocus X-ray tube with optional high-flux|target allows to adapt the phoenix v|tome|x L 450 to any kind of industrial and scientific CT application.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- 450 kV / 1500 W bipolar minifocus X-ray tube - specially optimized for CT applications – in metal / ceramic design for sharp CT scans of large and high absorbing samples
- Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally)
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant live images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) (optionally)
- Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- Optional offset|scan und helix|scan capability for maximized scan flexibility
- Excellent software modules for highest CT quality and ease of use, e.g.
- High reproducible 3D metrology by click & measure|CT with datos|x: fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
|phoenix v|tome|x L series English 276 KB||English|
|phoenix v|tome|x L series German 283 KB||German|
|Industrial Computed Tomography Innovations 15 MB||English|
|Precision Comparison Brochure 1 MB||English|
|phoenix datosx CT software Brochure 1 MB||German|
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|Radiography & CT Systems Service Offerings Brochure 6 MB||English|
|high-flux|target 1 MB||English|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.