phoenix v|tome|x L 300 microCT Scanner & Industrial X-Ray System
The phoenix v|tome|x L 300 is a versatile high-resolution microfocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography (microCT) and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. It is equipped with a unipolar 300 kV/500 W microfocus source and handles large samples up to 50 kg and up to 500 mm in diameter with extremely high precision. The system is a great solution for void and flaw detection and 3D metrology (e.g. first article inspection) of composites, castings and precision parts, e.g. injection nozzles or turbine blades.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high magnification allows quantitative NDE for high absorbing samples due to unipolar 300 kV tube design (5 mm distance between focal spot and sample size)
- 3D Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- Failure detection and reproducible 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings
- Easy switching between 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) mode with details up to 1µm
- Wide application spectrum of very different samples without change of X-ray tubes
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) and diamond|window (optionally)
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology with click & measure|CT using datos|x – automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1h possible
- up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally)
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.