phoenix nanotom s - Industrial Nanofocus CT System
GE's phoenix nanotom® s is the first 180 kV/15 W nanofocus computed tomography (nanoCT®) system perfectly tailored to high resolution CT applications e.g. in material science, precision injection moulding, geology or micromechanics.
The nanotom is the inspection solution for a wide range of 3D CT applications. Once scanned, the fully three dimensional CT information allows many possibilities for analysis. Precise 3D measurements of complex objects or the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- First 180 kV / 15 W nanoCT® system with low maintenance, longlife open X-ray tube
- High precision rotation-unit with air bearing for accurate and reliable CT images
- Granite-based manipulation and optional thermal stabilization for long-term stability and highest precison
- Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window (optionally)
- 4 operation modes from submicron to high-intensity applications
- Automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1 hour possible
- Excellent software modules for highest CT quality and ease of use, e.g.
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology by click & measure|CT with datos|x: fully automated execution of CT scan,reconstruction and analysis process
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
- Very compact system even for small labs
|nanotom m Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Diamond Window Brochure 594 KB||English|
|Paper v|tome|x m GRC micro nanoCT Microscopy 1 MB||English|
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|Precision Comparison Brochure 1 MB||English|
|2D and USB Flash Device Evaluation with High Resolution X-Ray Inspection and CT German Paper in Plus 521 KB||German|
|Bauteilqualifizierung Und Werkzeugkorrektur Mit CT 293 KB||German|
|nanotom m Brochure 1 MB||German|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.