phoenix nanotom m - microCT & nanoCT Computed Tomography System
The phoenix nanotom® m is a nanoCT® system for scientific and industrial computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) and 3D metrology. The system realizes a unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample and application range. Fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process ensures its ease of use and fast, reliable CT results. Precise and reproducible 3D measurements of complex objects and the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high image quality due to unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector (3072 x 2400 pixels) for a high-dynamic range > 10,000 : 1
- New open 180 kV / 15 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube with up to 200 nm detail detectability and internal cooling – optimized for long-term stability
- Metrology bundle for 3D metrology applications including:
- temperature stabilized cabinet
- high accuracy direct measuring system
- vibration insulation of the manipulator
- 2 calibration objects
- phoenix datos|x software package “click & measure CT” and 3D “metrology"
- Unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample range – from small material to medium sized plastic samples covering 3 orders of magnitude (0.25 mm to 250 mm sample height and 3 kg / 6.6 lbs. sample weight)
- Optimized 3D metrology package for stable acquisition conditions, fast reconstruction within minutes and reproducible measurement results
- Optimized ease of use due to system design and advanced phoenix datos|x CT software
- diamond|window for extremely high focal spot stability and up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level
This product is part of a larger solution
|nanotom m Brochure 1007 KB||English|
|Diamond Window Brochure 594 KB||English|
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|2D and USB Flash Device Evaluation with High Resolution X-Ray Inspection and CT German Paper in Plus 521 KB||German|
|Bauteilqualifizierung Und Werkzeugkorrektur Mit CT 293 KB||German|
|Precision Comparison Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Getting under the skin - CT usage in natural history museums 9 MB||English|
|nanotom m Brochure 1008 KB||German|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.