phoenix nanome|x High-Resolution Nanofocus X-Ray Inspection System
The phoenix nanome|x is an ultra high-resolution nanofocus X-ray inspection system designed for inspecting high-quality assemblies and interconnections in the semiconductor and SMT industries. The system offers excellent performance and versatility and can be optionally used for 2D X-ray inspection as well as for full 3D computed tomography (micro- and nanoCT as well as planarCT). With the phoenix x|act software package the phoenix nanome|x is the system of choice to ensure meeting actual and future zero defect requirements.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Combined 2D / 3D CT operation
- Superior dual detector technology (digital image chain and active temperature-stabilized digital detector with 30 fps) for brilliant live images
- Automation of inspection steps possible
- Outstanding ease-of-use
- High magnification
- Precise Manipulation
- High repeatability
- 180 kV / 15 W high-power open nanofocus tube with up to 200 nanometer detail detectability
- Upgradeable to nanoCT® and / or planarCT
- phoenix x|act software package for easy and fast CAD based high-resolution automated X-ray inspection (μAXI) for extremely high defect coverage with high magnification and repeatability
- Brilliant live inspection images due to high dynamic temperature-stabilized digital GE DXR detector with 30 fps (frames per second) and active cooling
- 3D computed tomography scans within 10 seconds
- Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window
|phoenix nanomex and micromex systems brochure 1 MB||English|
|phoenix nanomex und micromex Systeme Broschüre 1 MB||German|
|xact Brochure 914 KB||English|
|planarCT Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Diamond Window Brochure 594 KB||English|
|microme|x / nanome|x System upgrade options 510 KB||English|
|scatter|correct & planarCT - Innovations presentation from iCT conference in Wels, Austria 2 MB||English|
|xact Brochure 920 KB||German|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.