phoenix microme|x Microfocus X-ray System
The phoenix microme|x is a high-resolution 180 kV microfocus X-ray inspection system for real time inspection of solder joints and electronic components as well as for automated inspection (µAXI). Innovative and unique features and an extreme high positioning accuracy make the system the effective and reliable solution for a wide spectrum of 2D and 3D inspection tasks: R&D, failure analysis, process and quality control as well as automated offline inspection. Optional the system can be equipped with CT or planarCT.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high defect coverage and repeatability
- Outstanding ease-of-use
- Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window as a new standard
- Combined 2D / 3D CT operation
- 180 kV / 20 W high-power microfocus tube with up to 0,5 µm detail detectability
- Brilliant live images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second)
- x|act software package for easy and fast CAD based high-resolution automated X-ray inspection (μAXI) for extremely high defect coverage with high magnification and repeatability
- Precise manipulation
- 3D computed tomography scans within 10 seconds (optional)
- Advanced planarCT option for slice or multislice package evaluation without overaying structures
|phoenix nanomex and micromex systems brochure 1 MB||English|
|phoenix nanomex und micromex Systeme Broschüre 1 MB||German|
|planarCT Brochure 1 MB||English|
|xact Brochure 914 KB||English|
|Diamond Window Brochure 594 KB||English|
|microme|x / nanome|x System upgrade options 510 KB||English|
|2D and USB Flash Device Evaluation with High Resolution X-Ray Inspection and CT German Paper in Plus 521 KB||German|
|scatter|correct & planarCT - Innovations presentation from iCT conference in Wels, Austria 2 MB||English|
|xact Brochure 920 KB||German|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.