phoenix datos|x CT software
phoenix datos|x is an advanced, highly intuitive CT software for fully automated data acquisition and volume processing with most of GE's industrial computed tomography systems. In production mode, the entire CT scan and evaluation process chain can be initiated just by pressing one button. 3D failure analysis or 3D metrology tasks can be executed automatically. phoenix datos|x offers also an expert mode for flexible laboratory and research tasks with optimized CT results.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Up to 14 times faster volume reconstruction for accelerated sample throughput
- Improved automatization functions for highly effective system usage
- CT system performance monitoring following ASTM 1695 guideline
- Click & measure|CT functionality for high throughput
- Supports optional metrology|edition CT system configuration for high precision 3D measurements following VDI 2630 guideline
- Automated batch CT inspection task execution
- Production mode with one-button|CT functionality and intuitive user interface for improved ease of use
- CLEAR: Highly improved interface for ease of use and intuitive process flow
- EFFICIENT: Ultra fast volume reconstruction and decreased CT operator time
- AUTOMATIC: one-button|CT batch processing tools for data acquisition, volume reconstruction and 3D analysis
- FLEXIBLE: Functionality and interfaces for customized CT solutions
- EASY: Significant reduction of required training and operator time
|Phoenix Datosx CT Software Brochure 413 KB||English|
|phoenix datosx CT software Brochure 1 MB||German|
|Bauteilqualifizierung Und Werkzeugkorrektur Mit CT 293 KB||German|
|Precision Comparison Brochure 1 MB||English|
1-4 of 4
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.