ISOVOLT Titan E Series X-Ray Generators
GE's ISOVOLT Titan E stationary 160 or 225 kV X-ray machine is based on the field-proven ISOVOLT Titan series, but offers significant improvements in ease of operation, controllability and on-board logic to allow greater operational productivity and reliability. The machine finds increasing application in meeting the requirements of system integrators for automated X-ray and long-term stable CT solutions, as well as being used as a stand-alone X-ray machine for conventional and digital X-ray radiography.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Tube protection - Automatic warm-up procedures and extended warm-up modes to safeguard tube performance
- Smart and intuitive user interaction - Several integration possibilities facilitating higher productivity
- Excellent dose reproducibility - Extremely stable high voltage section for optimized exposures
- Convenient integration - Integrates into several external platforms, such as automated testing machines, leveraging different interface features for device control, monitoring and visualization
- Excellent endurance and performance - For permanent or intermittent operation
- Reduced total cost of ownership - Less intensive maintenance combined with easier serviceability
- Single or three phase mains available
- High stability
- High accuracy
- Precise reproducibility
- Short ramp-up time (< 1.5 sec)
- Extremely low ripple
- High dose rate output
- Intelligent X-ray tube warm-up
- Large LCD display
- Clear text messages in up to 16 languages
- Speed sensitive rotary control (kV, mA)
- Rugged and reliable design
- Proven reliability
- Full on-site maintainability
- Local and remote diagnostics
- Systems Integration via standard RS 232C optional: RS 422 or RS 485 / Profibus (EN 50170) / Ethernet
- Remote operation up to 100 m (300 ft.)
- Broad range of tubes,accessories and kits available
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.