X-Ray Film Scanners and Digitizers
GE Film Digitizers FS50/FS50B are designed to provide high-end performance in film digitizing, offering superior quality at high throughput. The steel housing is ideal for the industrial environment of NDT applications. All standard film formats can be digitized, up to a width of 35 cm (14 in.), without length limitation in resolutions between 50 μm and 500 μm. The FS50B is the first and only digitizer on the market that handles the full density range in one working range with the requested contrast sensitivity.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Increased productivity through faster scanning speeds
- Adjustable scanning speed
- High levels of accuracy and detection due to high scan resolution
- Particularly suited for inspection of multi-thickness and composite components
- Digital image with 12-bit
- In conjunction with Rhythm software, ideal for on-stream inspection of pipelines in a wide range of industries
- Utilization of diverse plate types
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT) dedicated system
- X-ray control with bar code reade
- Meets the requirements for class DS film digitizers, according to EN 14096 Part 2
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Film Scanning - FS50-50B Brochure 123 KB||German|
|Film Scanning - FS50-50B Brochure 112 KB||English|
|Film Scanning - FS50-50B Brochure 171 KB||Japanese|
|Industrial Radiography Image Forming Techniques 5 MB||English|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.