ERESCO MF4 Portable Industrial X-ray Generators
ERESCO MF4 portable industrial X-ray generators are designed for reliability in some of the world's toughest conditions. The user interface features graphic visualization and menu driven operation. The robust construction of the control and the tube heads make them suitable for operation in rugged environments. Low power consumption reduces energy cost and makes operation with portable power supplies easier. Special power electronics allow for an alternative operation in the field and integration into crawlers.
Features and Benefits
The ERESCO MF4 generates a high X-ray dose which allows the shortest exposure time that results in higher productivity by using modern compact electronics to minimize weight and provide a high power output with extremely low ripple, together with a sturdy metal ceramic X-ray tube. Latest ERESCO 300 MF4-R tube e.g. brings geometric magnification and exposure time reduction to film based and digital radiography based weld inspection.
- Metal/Ceramic technology
- Specially designed cooling system
- Optimized exposure
- Low power consumptions
- Full graphic display
- Microprocessor platform
- Portable digital control unit
- Highest power output, with best image definition in its class
- High X-ray dose permitting short exposure times with associated increases in productivity
- Operation with 100% Duty Cycle at 30°C
- Lightweight and compact design
- Robust construction of control and tube heads allowing operation in rugged environments (IP65)
- Low power consumption allows for longer battery life, flexible operation with portable power supplies or battery packs and less energy use
- Onboard power electronics allow autonomous operation and integration within crawlers
- Range of designs, including air-cooled, panoramic output and small focal spot
- Wide range of accessories, including stands and carriages to facilitate positioning during exposure setup
1-10 of 34
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Adds Portable Basic Thickness Gauge to its Versatile DMS Go+ Family
Series now suits virtually all non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and budgets
Lewistown, Pa., - July 30, 2015...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.