dynamic 41|100 - Superior Image Quality X-Ray Detector
The dynamic 41|100 is the first product in GE’s next generation industrial X-ray flat panel X-ray detector platform. At 410 x 410 mm2 detection area and 100 µm pixel size, it combines superior image quality with improved detection speed.
Based on proprietary GE Healthcare X-ray detector technology, GE Inspection Technologies exclusively offers its first 100 µm, 16M pixel detector designed and optimized exclusively for rough and high-energy industrial X-ray applications to its radiography and CT customers. GE’s proprietary EnduranceTM CSI scintillator offers superior resolution and brightness compared to conventional GadOx or other powder based scintillators.
Features and Benefits
- Large area 16” X-ray detector with 100 µm pixelsize (16 MPixels) for superior image and result quality designed and optimized for longterm reliability at industrial high-energy use
- High-resolution images for easy detection of subtle indications (up to 50 µm feature detection with minifocus X-ray tubes)
- Next generation photodiode design for up to 10x improved efficiency and sensitivity compared to state of the art 200 µm pixel detectors allows 2x resolution increase without cycle time impact
- Detection of 2x smaller defects without increase of geometric magnification allows imaging of large objects at higher resolution
- Reduce inspection times due to increased detector sensitivity, faster frame rates, larger imaging area and adaptive imaging modes
- GE’s proprietary dynamic 41 detector family is exclusively available for GE Inspection Technologies system customers
Global Industrial CT Systems Company of the Year 2016 Award
|dynamic 41 Xray detector brochure 2 MB||English|
|Advances in CT and Metrology (scatter|correct & dynamic 41 detector) 2 MB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.