DXR250C-W/DXR250U-W Wireless Digital X-ray Detector
Based on GE’s expertise in medical and industrial radiography and supported by various customer success stories across different segments, the development of the DXR250C-W and DXR250U-W wireless digital X-ray detectors is a logical progression to our product portfolio. These new digital X-ray detectors are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiography inspections.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- The DXR250C-W 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb) with a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”) - ideal for places which offer difficult access and where most portability is needed
- The DXR250U-W has a larger imager size of 16”x16” and weighs only 5 kg (11 lbs) with a thickness of only 26 mm (1.02”) - used for a wide range of radiography applications covering medium to large sized objects
- Its simplified handling and operation leads to overall productivity gain
- Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength
- Detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring
- Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range
- Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer
- Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage
- Ruggedized design with shock absorbing panel support (shock, water and dust protected housing)
- Carbon fiber front window
- Shielded electronics for improved radiation protection
- Optional hard-shell with additional tie-off points and shock bumpers for additional mechanical protection
- Extended operating temperature range
- Industrial power supply with On/Off switch and detachable tether
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 934 KB||Chinese|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 889 KB||German|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 912 KB||English|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 3 MB||Spanish|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 3 MB||French|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 823 KB||Italian|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 1 MB||Japanese|
|DXR250CW-UW Wireless Detectors Array Brochure 3 MB||Russian|
|Field Radiography 70 KB||English|
|Industrial Radiography Image Forming Techniques 5 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 3 MB||English|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
1-10 of 15
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.