CRxVision High Resolution Weld Inspection Scanner
CRxVision is the high resolution weld inspection and all-purpose computed radiography scanner from GE. Packed with innovative features to increase throughput, extend plate life and provide excellent image quality, the CRxVision is designed specifically for the inspection of welds. The scanner is developed to cover the stringent ISO 17636-2 Class A and B requirements, as well as ASTM, ASME and EN weld standards. Because of its versatility, it can also be used for many other applications across the NDT industry.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
WELD STANDARDS & DICONDE COMPLIANT
- Compliant to ISO 17636-2 Class A and B, ASME, ASTM and EN weld inspection standard
- Extremely wide latitude eliminating the need for multiple gain settings when exposing over a wide range of thicknesses
- High Throughput
- Designed for extremely high throughput: 90 plates/hr at 70 microns or 28 plates/hr at 35 microns for a 10 x 40 cm (4.5 x 17”) plate.
- Allows multiple imaging plates to be scanned simultaneously reaching 84 plates/hour at 35 microns for 10 x 40 cm (4.5 x 17”) plate at 3 image plates entry
- Ability to scan any shape or size of imaging plate from 20 to 1500 mm (0.75 to 60”) in length
EXTENDED PLATE LIFE
- Each imaging plate has the ability to return to a flat state after being constantly bent around pipes for the inspection of welds
- Improves productivity by allowing the imaging plates to be easily extracted and reinserted into cassettes
- Simplifies inspection workflow - ability to automatically crop the images by detecting the physical edges of each individual plate when they are processed
- Can be used in ambient light conditions with suitable handling as the light cover protects the plates from light exposure during the scan cycle
- Cover can be removed for work in darkrooms if required
Even though the CRxVision was designed for the inspection of welds, it also has the ability to cover a wide range of industrial radiography applications, from Oil & Gas to Aerospace, and from Power Generation to General NDT.
- Weld inspection
- Erosion/Corrosion inspection (CUI, FAC, etc.)
- Castings (In-process and final)
- Valve positioning
- Concrete and Structure inspection
- Government (Arsenals, National Laboratories, Proving Grounds)
- Military (in-service aircraft, ships, etc.)
|CRxVision Brochure English 724 KB||English|
|CRxVision Brochure French 724 KB||French|
|CRxVision Brochure Deutsch 712 KB||German|
|Digital Conversion increases Inspection Quality and Productivity at Voestalpine - German CRxVision case study 535 KB||German|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Industrial Radiography Image Forming Techniques 5 MB||English|
1-7 of 7
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.