Apollo™ Multi-Channel/Multi-Frequency Eddy Current Tubing Inspection System (Retired)
No longer available for sale.
The Apollo™ Multi-Channel/Multi-Frequency Eddy Current Tubing Inspection System has been retired. Please use this page for reference and support documentation.
Apollo™ was developed to take on the most demanding heat exchanger inspections. It supports industry standard eddy current (ET), remote field (RFT), and special application ID tubing probes as well as surface scanning arrays.
Features and Benefits
- Demanding solutions - Developed to take on the most demanding heat exchanger inspections
- Flexibility for multiple applications - Can operate in either multiplexed or simultaneous injection modes meeting the eddy current tubing inspection needs for the power utility, petrochemical, pulp & paper, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries
- Dedicated customer support - A full support system that includes personnal with years of eddy current experience
- 100% digital data acquisition ensures full signal capture
- Configurable up to 1024 channels and 256 frequencies for tubing inspection and array applications
- Supports multiplexed, simultaneous injection, and context switching inspection modes
- Wide frequency range of 1 Hz to10 MHz and automatic gain control
- Field-proven acquisition, analysis, and data management software
- Suited for a wide range of inspections from smaller two-man operations to scope of work requiring multiple testers and data rooms
|Apollo Acquisition Operating Manual 4 MB||English|
|Apollo Analysis Operating Manual 6 MB||English|
|Apollo Brochure 464 KB||English|
|Apollo Brochure 576 KB||French|
|Apollo Brochure 571 KB||German|
|Apollo Brochure 570 KB||Spanish|
|Apollo MR 4 MB||English|
|Apollo System Operating Manual 3 MB||English|
|Apollo TSB 2 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Corrosion Erosion Brochure 321 KB||Russian|
|Eddy Current Probe Catalog 525 KB||Russian|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 5 MB||German|
|Inspection Technologies Brochure 4 MB||Spanish|
1-10 of 14
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.