Krautkramer SNUP-SP - Spiral SAW Pipe Inspection System
GE’s Krautkramer SNUP-SP system is designed for automated ultrasonic inspection of the weld seam and Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) on Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) pipe meeting the needs of API, DNV and other oil and gas transmission pipeline standards. SNUP-SP systems are built with GE’s industry leading Phased Array technology or optionally with conventional ultrasonic methods to assess weld quality for process control prior to hydrotesting as well as for the final quality test.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Meets final test requirements for API 5L, DNV-OS-F101, and other major global pipeline operator standards
- Standardized Phased Array methods with Conventional Ultrasonic options
- Automated, motorized probe adjustment and sectorial scan ultrasonic setup process to dramatically reduce changeover times for different pipe geometries
- Optional ultrasonic strip inspection capablity integrated within the tester.
- Future proof with GE’s matrix array capable USIP|xx instrumentation – the fastest ultrasonic instrument currently on the market
- Sturdy, high stiffness steel construction to minimize factory vibration impact on ultrasonic performance
- No dimensional or wall thickness limitations
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.