GE Krautkramer WheelStar™ In-Service Train Wheel Inspection System
The GE Krautkramer WheelStar|UFPE design provides maintenance inspection of in-service railroad wheels without the need to remove the wheel sets from the train car.
The UFPE is integrated within maintenance shops and includes lifting and wheel rotation mechanics to facilitate below-grade inspection of wheel tread, face, flange and planar webs in a single test cycle. Phased array and conventional ultrasonic transducers optimize test results and a workflow oriented software suite guides the operator through the inspection process providing best-in-class usability.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• Excellent maintenance productivity without the need to remove wheeset from rail cars
• Proven flaw detection capability powered by GE´s industry leading USIP|xx ultrasonic inspection hardware
• Simple operation through an application specific graphical user interface with integrated PLC control
• Advanced analysis tools with projection view and suppression of geometric indications
• Remote controlled, battery powered trolley movement and wireless ultrasonic signal transmission to operator center
• Inspection of tread, face, flange and (straight) web areas in a single test cycle
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.