GE Krautkramer Weldstar AUT Pipeline Girth Weld Inspection System
GE Krautkramer Weldstar is today’s most advanced automated ultrasonic girth weld testing and inspection system for oil & gas transmission pipeline projects. Designed from the ground up for this particular application by combining conventional and Phased Array ultrasonics on the remote scanner head, GE Krautkramer Weldstar provides uncompromised productivity, flexibility and inspection integrity.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Meets the ultrasonic inspection requirements of API-1104 and DNV-OS-F101
- Scanner mounted ultrasonics provide superior immunity to electromagnetic noise generated from welding and induction heating equipment
- Modular design configured as a hybrid system with 16 conventional and 64:128 Phased Array channels provides unsurpassed inspection flexibility and built in redundancy
- Robust packaging validated through severe shock, vibration and thermal loading with quick-change umbilical and other mission critical components chosen to ensure high availability
- Advanced Setup Wizard allows rapid job planning including automated calibration block design and specification
- Plus Weld data management software seamlessly and automatically provides weld quality tracking and trending reports for review by quality management personnel
- Built in GPS automatically tags the inspection data of each weld with its geographic location providing valuable audit information to ensure each and every weld was properly inspected
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.