GE Krautkramer Ultrasonic Immersion Tank Inspection Systems
GE's Krautkramer Tanks are a newly developed automatic ultrasonic C-Scan inspection platform. It utilizes a unique modular design approach to provide different scanning configurations for different types of test pieces. Every optional component is independent in function and integrates seamlessly with the basic framework. This flexible system not only satisfies diverse inspection requirements, but also achieves the perfect balance in terms of functionality, performance and cost.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Modular design: the basic system consists of a tank, a linear motorized mechanical 3-axes subsystem and a prober holder. Optional components, such as turntable, roller, chuck, motorized manipulator, special evaluation software, can be selected and combined to provide a tailor-made solution
- High precision scanning mechatronic devices to ensure motion accuracy
- Optional 6-axes coordinated motion control for automated 3D scanning
- Outstanding ultrasonic testing performance and electromagnetic compatibility
- Multi-channel, multi-batch and multi-task functions to improve inspection efficiencies
- Simple operation with application specific software based on Windows-7 operating system
- Dual monitors with real-time A/B/C-scan display
- Specified software tools to enhance flaw interpretation
Typical applications in the iron & steel, non-ferrous metal, aviation and automotive industry such as:
- Rod: cleanliness test of bearing steels (as per ASTM E588 or SEP1927)
- Ring: internal defects testing of bearing rings
- Plate: internal defects and bonding area inspection of sputtering targets
GE Krautkramer Modular Tank Probe Manipulator Options
- Probe holder turns around its vertical axis
- Probe beam angle adjustable to different geometries and curved surfaces
- Fitted for 2 probes connections for increased productivity
- Sound beam angle adjustable to ± 20°
Combines an additional manual probe holder for mounting a single transducer
Manual vertical adjustment allowing high accuracy angle beam setting
Vertical setting up to 40°
|GE Krautkramer Tanks Brochure 223 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.