GE Krautkramer SNUP-SP - Spiral SAW Pipe Inspection System
GE Krautkramer SNUP-SP is designed for ultrasonic weld seam and Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) inspection of Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) pipe meeting the needs of API, DNV and other oil and gas transmission pipeline standards. SNUP systems are available in conventional or phased array ultrasonic configurations to assess weld quality prior to hydrotesting as well as for final test. Optional strip testing can be included in the GE Krautkramer SNUP-SP line as required.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Meets final test requirements for API 5L, DNV-OS-F101, and other major global pipeline standards
- Phased Array and Conventional Ultrasonic options
- Automated, motorized probe adjustment to dramatically reduce setup times
- Optional strip inspection feature
- Laser weld seam tracking to ensure proper alignment with weld geometry
- Optional pipe end test capabilities
- No dimensional or wall thickness limitations
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.