GE Krautkramer ROWA-B Ultrasonic Steel Bar Tester
GE's Krautkramer ROWA-B is a compact phased array ultrasonic testing machine for round/square/hexagonal bars and is designed for direct integration into the production line. The test functionality comprises the detection of core defects and (sub-) surface flaws. The GE Krautkramer ROWA-B has no mechanically moving parts, which guarantees short changeovers, low wear, easy maintenance and therefore low operating expenses. Different models are available for bar diameters from 7 mm up to 250 mm.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Surface & Subsurface flaws
- Core defects
- Throughput speed up to 120 m/min (394 ft/min)
- No mechanically rotating parts, coupling via patented rotating water jacket mechanism
- Compact design, little space requirements
- Shortest changeovers
- Low Operating Expenses
- Ultrasonic coupling carried out via a patented rotating water jacket mechanism
- Material is fed linear into the test chamber
- Round, square and hexagonal shaped bars
- Automotive & Aerospace industry semi-finished products
- Designed for integration into bar production line, linear material transport, low footprintTest Specifications:
- 0.7 mm FBH (other sizes on request)
- AMS 2154 Class AA
|GE Krautkramer ROWA-B Bar Tester Brochure 110 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.