GE Krautkramer ROTA - Ultrasonic Tube/Pipe Tester
GE Inspection Technologies' Krautkramer ROTA test systems have their origins in high-precision testing of pipes and heat-exchanger tubes for nuclear applications. Now, the GE Krautkramer ROTA Series is a probe rotating ultrasonic system also for bar and hot processed pipe inspection from 5 mm up to 450 mm in various types.
The product fulfils various testing regulations such as ASTM, ASME, API, SEP and DIN.
Pricing available upon request
GE Krautkramer ROTA System Features and Benefits
- Turn key online, offline system with conveyor, testing bench and water system
- Various crack-type defects throughout the material cross section and divergences in the dimensions for internal and external diameter, wall thickness, ovality and eccentricity/wall-variation can all be detected in a single inspection cycle
- The systems are equipped with single or multiple probes, depending on the particular test requirement
- Capacitive signal transmission without mechanical wear
- High lifetime of the mechanical elements by use of stainless steel
- Notable for high test speeds and highly repeatable results
- Integration of eddy current test systems as a second, independent physical test procedure
- Nonferrous tube testing
- Testing of hot-processed tubes and bars
|GE Krautkramer ROTA - Ultrasonic Tube/Pipe Tester Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Principle of Ultrasonic Testing of Seamless Tubes 559 KB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.